Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

In the school holiday


In the Holiday we went to the Holiday programme at Glen Taylor to do fun stuff. We went to the movies to which to the lion king it was so fun that we had coke and food to eat in the movie then the movie came on . Then I went to sat at the back. It was fun for me to which the movie then I ate my popcorn it was yum for me. Then the movie was done the movie was so fun then we went on the bus to go back to Glen Taylor they went to eat . Then we went outside to play on the court to play game we were going to play a game then the rain came so we fan inside the hall.

2 comments:

  1. Hi dau
    I think you did a great blog! The trip sounded really fun. I have hot seen that movie yet. From Toby

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Dau. Good I hope you have a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.